UJAS® Retail Analytics Business Intelligence solution uses an advanced modeling techniques to define various inventory strategies, compare their effects, and reveal your optimal direction. The analytical reports help optimize inventory distribution by calculating optimized inventory levels and order quantities at every SKU, level, and location.
Our partners are using the insight gained from Inventory Optimization Analysis to:
- Increase planning productivity
- Synchronize demand, inventory, and supply planning processes with sales and marketing plans.
- Balance inventory
- Optimize inventory balance across all channels, stores, and DC’s to improve inventory turn and margin.
- Reduce inventory carrying costs
- Reduce inventory carrying costs through continuous insight and by mitigating inventory cost drivers.
- Lower obsolescence rates
- Avoid over/under stock
- Reduce overstock, stockouts, and lost sales by ensuring accurate inventory levels by store.