UJAS Retail Analytical Business Intelligence engine identifies key differentiators that divide customers into groups that can be targeted. The groups or customer segments are derived from customers’ information such as demographics, geography, psychographic, behavior, and value.
Customer segmentation enables our partners to target specific groups of customers, effective allocation of marketing resources, and maximize cross- and up-selling opportunities. Our partners have used customer segmentation for:
- Targeted Marketing
- Send personalized messages as part of a marketing mix that is designed around a specific customer segment.
- Customer Loyalty and Retention
- Provide customer service by knowing the interests of a customer segment.
- Targeted Promotional Offers
- Enable sending customers special offers meant to encourage them to buy more products.
- Plan Inventory Allocation.
- Set effective, measurable foals for each customer segments